domingo, 9 de janeiro de 2011

Yesterday!!!!

Yesterday was my first job in Mumbai.Was an editorial for a New Woman Magazine.Was very fun and the entire staff was wonderful.I had the great time that I could in a job in a different country.Even because all the time they were speaking in hindi or maharathi*(I dont know how to write).
In the beggining was a little difficult to understand what they wanted and untill when I could and should improvise.But in the end,they liked my job.And I loved doing it. 
The makeup artist was amazing and I really liked her as a professional and a person. 
I can't wait to see the result...God give me patience to wait untill the magazine comes out.
I hope that this work is the first of many to come.And they all will be as fun as this.
We all laughed so much all day.Is a great pleasure work like this.
And this is a photo from me and Sonam,the makeup artist.
Thanks God for everything in my life! I'm blessed!
Good night for everybody and be happy...this is the most important in life....

Um comentário:

  1. Huuum not bad!!!! Loved one of the last lines, gonna steal it and post on my facebook status tomorrow. With your mother fucking credts of course! Have a good night and a great week!Love ya

    ResponderExcluir