quarta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2011

All this days...

So many things to say in so little time...Well,let me start from saturday night.I went out with my friend.First just for a coffee.But when I was already at home,in my bed,writing to Jojo,she called me and invited me for a drink.In a bar near from home.I didn't go out to know the city any day and I thought was good to celebrate my first job here.
The bar was very cool and was very nice to talk to someone without indian accent.(She is from U.K)
After a glass of wine and a lot of talk,the bar closed like 1am.Oh Gosh!(this reminded of Paris)And we didn't want to go home.We went to the bar of Novo Hotel.Is in front of the sea and very cool.We met some cool people and then we came back home.On sunday I just sleept all day.I was so tired.
At night I went to a coffe shop near from here.Very nice.And I stayed there writing to my friends and crying...I don't know what was wrong with me but I was melancholy.
I wrote to my room mate,Sofia,asking if she was pretending  to do something later and she pick me up with her friend and we went at the Novo Hotel again.hahahahahaha


Was very cool!!!Sofia has very nice friends.And she is amazing(except when she wakes me up with her mobile ringing and she answers in the bed).
The next day we had dinner with her friends again.But before that,I had a fitting for a photoshoot to Marie Claire.An editorial wich I did in the next day.
This was really perfect!Not completly perfect,because I could have done better.But was amazing.The clothes,the make up,the staff...everything!!!!!I really,really loved!!!
And after the shoot I went to the agency,and a casting to pepsi...
At night I went out for dinner with Sofia and her frieds once more and when we came back,happened a confusion,because 2 drunk guys followed us at the gate of our building.And when we were at the apartment,the owner of the building came and sad he had to fight with our friends.I talked to him and understood:the 2 drunks guys sad they are our friends and want to go inside anyway.Was a hugde confusion.But I explained we didn't have any faut.Or like Sofia says:-Oh!We are beautiful and they followed us.What he wants?To us be ugly???hahahahahaha
Here it's difficult because you have to live under the rules,but you never know what they are.
Yesterday we went to Trilogy(i don't know if its write like this).Its a night club.And all the model's agency were there.Was wonderful and I danced a lot.Very,very,very much.And only drank watter.I loved!!!!
The only problem it's because I can't sleep much.Everyday i'm waking up 9.30 and going to bed late.Today I tought I was gonna sleep a little bit more,but I woke up with Sofia's mobile ringing and then she talking.After that I couldn't sleep anymore.I would like to not be so sensible with noises...That is horrible.Especially here.
Now I have to go.Take a shower,eat a little bit more and be prepare for the casting...Hope to come back soon here...hahahaha
With more news...and the best ones!
Good morning!!!Good night!!!!Love you all!!!!!
Beijossssss
p.s:some coments will be great ;-)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário